Helping Clients Succeed® teaches sales teams how to become remarkably better at the person-to-person aspects of sales and become trusted advisers to their clients by seeking first to understand their clients’ needs and then working together to create win-win outcomes that benefit both sides.
Organizations that focus on helping their clients succeed find they are able to differentiate themselves from their competitors and sell more because they are able to successfully do the following:
- Focus their intent on helping clients succeed and thereby create trust and intimacy with their clients
- “Get real” and break down the adversarial relationship that inhibits the buying/selling process
- Ask effective questions and genuinely listen so clients feel understood and valued
- Craft solutions that exactly meet the client’s desired results and buying criteria
- Enable an effective decision-making process so clients can make the best decisions
- Negotiate win-win scenarios that create and claim more value for both sides
- Initiate new business opportunities with clients in ways they appreciate
The Helping Clients Succeed Training Suite
Filling Your Pipeline was designed specifically for sales leaders and their teams who are looking for new and effective alternatives to prospecting. Participants learn how to prioritize their time, and plan how to maximize their prospecting efforts.
Qualifying Opportunities was created to help sales professionals learn how to uncover and understand their clients’ needs faster and more effectively in order to identify a solution that exactly meets the client’s needs. The result is shorter sales cycles, increased client satisfaction, and more wins!
Closing The Sale helps sales professionals increase their win rates by preparing in advance to enable their clients to make good decisions that achieve win-win outcomes.
There are are many ways you can bring Helping Clients Succeed to your sales organization. You may choose to become certified in our content so you can train your own sales team, or perhaps you would prefer to have one of our experienced sales consultants come to your organization. Many organizations engage with us to develop a comprehensive sales transformation strategy. Contact us today to discuss the approach that best meets your needs.